Funny Sex Stories

posted under by megaroticp
This is a post and reply to it i found on a forum by searching for funny sex stories on google:


lets share some funny sex stories

i got a hilarious one

i was pumping my girlfriend real good, she was on top. then she got off and then screamed a blood curling scream I said "hey i know im small but im not THAT small" but then i could tell she wasn't joking so I look at my dick and its completely covered in blood. then i start to scream my damn self. I went to the light and saw i ripped a tissue under my penis. I stopped the bleeding but it took a while. i had to go to the doctor later on which was embarassing. he told me it was my frenulum(sp?) that ripped and it's common among those who are uncircumcised. once it rips you dont' need to worry about it.

weird shit


The reply

Hi Jonathan. Circumcision IS mutilation. It is NOT Natural - PERIOD!!! God never intended our penis to lose it's "covering". You lose sensation with circumcision. A person should be able to feel EVERY bit of sensation as God intended and not because of some agenda by the "religious zealots". Whether it be with a Man or Woman - it is perfectly natural. Homosexuality and Bisexuality DOES EXIST in Nature. Take Care, John H.



Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Live Twitthis Add To Slashdot Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Blinklist SphereIt

0 comments

Make A Comment